The IRIS Nominations Committee has announced the following candidates to fill several positions on the Board of Directors:
One candidate to fill a 3-year term as Vice Chair:
- Matthew Fouch, Carnegie Institution of Washington
Four candidates to fill two 3-year terms as Directors:
- Emily Brodsky, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Jeroen Ritsema, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Beatrice Magnani, University of Memphis
- Aaron Velasco, University of Texas, El Paso
Information about the candidates and the upcoming Annual Meeting of the IRIS Consortium is available at http://localhost:7003/hq/11_bod_election/.
Continuing Board Members:
- Brian Stump, (Chair) 2013
- Susan Bilek, 2012
- John Hole, 2012
- Doug Wiens, 2012
- Paul Davis, 2013
- Jeroen Tromp, 2013
The Member Representative for each IRIS Member Institution is encouraged to vote in this important election.
Your Vote Counts!
- An election package, including ballot and instructions, will be sent to Member Representatives in early November.
- Voting by mail is strongly encouraged. Mailed ballots must be received at IRIS Headquarters by November 28.
- Voting in person can be done during the reception prior to the Annual Meeting, however all ballots must be submitted by 7:00 p.m. on December 5.